No way is your name Jayne Layne! I can't believe it, that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Your house does look so darling. Your wedding looks amazing. You are gorgeous! I'm going to add you to my friends list because I just love you!
So That's what Jon looks like... we were starting to think you made this whole wedding thing up and bought a house to back up your pile of lies. But alas, we see him! Let's get together again!
4 comments:
No way is your name Jayne Layne! I can't believe it, that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Your house does look so darling. Your wedding looks amazing. You are gorgeous! I'm going to add you to my friends list because I just love you!
Brittany Anderson
Freaking update your blog already LADY!
So That's what Jon looks like... we were starting to think you made this whole wedding thing up and bought a house to back up your pile of lies. But alas, we see him! Let's get together again!
yes! i'm feeling privelaged to be on the slide show. You and Jon are hot
Post a Comment