Friday, October 19, 2007

What the H

So I know I am so back and forth with the blog sometimes I like it sometimes I freaking hate it, but I have decided I am going to be a bit better at it. I am going onvacation soon and I will be coming back with some sweet pics. So all i have to say for now is that tonight I bought some proactive. I decided I really loved my skin years ago when I used it, so i wanted to try it again.... Shout out to proactive.... I know I am goint to get a thousand people saying, it doesn't work, its bad for your skin, it ages you faster... but oh well! I will see how it goes.



7 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

I have almost ordered it a million times. I have a sister who loves it. You will have to let me know what you think. Happy you are getting more into blogging :)Have a WONDERFUL vacation! Love you Jayne Layne! Coming to Utah in Feb we will have to get together :)

JENNIFRO said...

Jayne--I'd like to let you in on a beauty secret of mine. ARBONNE--have you heard of it???

Up in Bubbles said...

Jayne you always look good.

A and L said...

As long as you are washing your face every night including washing off your mascara, I'm happy.

Amanda C. said...

HI JAYNE!!! Oh my goodness! How are you??? I was so happy to see you on my blog... I almost peed my pants... okay not really, but I was really excited. I've never tryed the proactive, but I heard its good stuff!

Amanda C. said...

Sorry I had to comment again after I saw all of your cute pictures. You know I made your wedding bouquet?? I was so excited to see it again. It was one of my favorites. I love pink!. I started my own business.. check it out. The link is on my blog. You looked so beautiful! I loved your dress!

Jek said...

I like proactive. Especially returning it to kiosks in the mall.