Friday, April 2, 2010

BACKYARD BEAUTIES

The weather has finally changed!  I cannot even tell you how much I have been looking forward to spring, and it is finally here!  I feel like it is blue skies and smooth sailing from here.  Life is really looking up these days!  We had a great day today.  I went to lunch with my sisters and we came back to our house and just hung out in the backyard... don't get me wrong it wasn't all peachy keen, there were plenty pouty babies, and tantrums but boy were they cute!  The kids LOVE being outside, and it is so nice for the adults as well.  We all wanted to get a little bit of color (hence the rolled up sleeves).  I am looking forward to many more days like today... I can honestly say I am ALREADY DREADING WINTER... I want Summer to stay forever this year.

I have posted everyone that was in attendance today (Jek you got jipped)

30 little baby toesies

Me and my Kiss (short for Kissy Girl, I CAN'T HELP IT)

So thirsty she is

Mother Teresa

Sweet Caroline

Baby ELIZ

Dear sissy Jill

Sweet Alexis

Naomi

Adorable Mitchie

I like this picture of Naomi looking at Mitchell

Big Matthew

And Jessica...again sorry, I didn't get a close up of you!

7 comments:

Jek said...

I know this... I do need my roots done! Great post! that was fun! can you even believe that this is our life. This is our life everyday if we choose it. Hanging out with all the sisters with no real pressing issues or places to be. It is the bomb. I am very blessed. It makes leaving home and everything comfortable just so much better. KELLEY get home. You were missed. Now if only ma and pa were on that grass with us. TEAR!!

The pics were just precious! Good job!

VEGAS VIC said...

What a fun day you had, and I love that your keep us updated with your lives through your blogs. Love those people in MD.

Sandy Layne said...

Such cute little kiddies! Life is looking up with Spring around the corner. Can't wait to see you all!

JENNIFRO said...

Jek can have my close up pic! I look like a worn out ape! The photos of the kids are incredible! Amazing really... Good job Jaynie! Very cute post.., so true about winter. I'm can't wait for months of good weather.

Mitch said...

I'm impressed with how good those pictures look. It looks like you've gotten quite the hang of it. Please though Jayne, in no way am i implying that you need to start your own photography business. Please. But if you want to, i will support it. Those are really cute pics, and i can't stand that we're not there.sigh.

P.S. Happy Birthday. But this isn't my real wishing you a happy birthday. I'm going to call you a little later. My phone is dead and i left my charger at the mella's home. Be patient grandma! Love ya!

jill said...

Cute pic's Jayne! Way to go!

The Gallagher group said...

hey I hope you don't mind I looked at your blog. Your baby is so BEAUTIFUL!! you are such a cute mom!