Jayne!! Your sister commented on my blog and so I saw a link to yours off of hers! Your look beautiful and congrats on your marriage. Hope all is well!
Hey we made our blog private and i added you to this list. I used both emails because i wasn't sure. If you didn't get it let me know and ill resend. Hope you had a great Christms!!
4 comments:
I did this too! The funniest thing ever!
Jayne!! Your sister commented on my blog and so I saw a link to yours off of hers! Your look beautiful and congrats on your marriage. Hope all is well!
--Celeste (Boyack)
Jayne,
Hey we made our blog private and i added you to this list. I used both emails because i wasn't sure. If you didn't get it let me know and ill resend. Hope you had a great Christms!!
get a life and call me.
Post a Comment