Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas and Whatever

So I have not been much of a poster lately (am I ever), but I had a few pictures that I figured I would put up on the old blog. Then maybe my sisters will decide to put something new up?? All in all this Christmas was great! We had such a fun time. We went to Vegas to be with my family and I DID NOT WANT TO COME HOME! The weather was nice, I had no obligations or worries, it was just a fun relaxing Christmas and I am so thankful for the family I got to be with. Johnny and Kelley came down with the boys and that is always exciting. There aren't three cuter, funnier, little boys. I wish everyone could have been there, but now a days its not as easy for all 25 people to meet up...Except for Beach Week.... Can't wait for that!

Wowzers!

Jessica and Alexis... it was fun having a kid there that day

A really cute bracelet that Jon got me

Some cute kiddies

US

5 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Yea! New pictures :) Looks like you had a great Christmas-always fun to be with family. I'll have to try that hair stuff-I love my Pureology, but its fun to try something new.

Jek said...

Wow!!

jill said...

You look mahvelous!!! I can't believe the difference in your hair. I've got to get me some of that. I should get Maryann Parsons some of that! Great pictures! Thanks for finally updating your blog, it was a long time coming!

A and L said...

Finally something new!

Up in Bubbles said...

Cute pics. It was fun to see you guys over Christmas. Wish it could have been more. I also can't wait for beach week.