Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hair Care

So this is random, but I just saw this picture of myself and I was reminded how AMAZING my shampoo and conditioner are. I talk about it alot but I can't believe the difference in my hair! My sister got me hooked on this stuff and I will die if it ever is dicontinued. Look at my hair (same length it is now) before I used this stuff, and look at it after using this stuff... I am telling you this stuff is amazing. I NEVER HAVE BREAKAGE ANYMORE!

Look at my wispy ends and breakage all on the sides
Sort of a bad shot, but you get the jist, it is much better

I use the absoulute repair, I couldn't find a pic but it looks just like this but a yellow bottle

7 comments:

paintingyoupretty said...

Has your hair grown longer? I need anything that will make my hair grow. I have been taking hair pills. They have been helpful and I have definitely noticed less breakage, but would still like to do more for my hair. It struggles. Also, I love that you post about useful info such as hair care!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I am always in the market for new hair products!
Hey, thanks for your nice comments on my blog. My 5 year old is a great signer and it's fun to watch him and Logan communicate together. My 1 year old has picked up about 5 signs, so he is on his way! Thanks for asking. Glad you had a good holiday.
--Celeste

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

cute pictures! we will HAVE to go on lots of bike rides as soon as spring comes i am so excited! looks like you had a fun Christmas and I'm SO glad you FINALLY posted something new! just keep up with me ok geeeze ;)

Amanda C. said...

Yeah Jayne.. you hair used to be sOoOoOoO discusting!!! All that breakage is just making me gag!... I'm being sarcastic of course. Your hair always looks fab. Although I think I will try that stuff. I've heard a lot about it!

Up in Bubbles said...

Nice to know thanks. Your hair always lokks good though.

Kass Martin said...

Where do you get it? OTC? fabulous. I love it. Your hair does look grand lady.I'm jealous of your Hawaii. I love it. I have been 3 times and it's amazing every time. Where are you going? What island?

Ash Rees said...

Jane your hair looks awesome. I love it. Were do you get the hair stuff, I need it . E-mail me at reesash@hotmail.com It is Ash Rees