Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come

I know it is a ways away, but I seriously can't wait! I have never been to Hawaii and Jon has been twice, so we figured it was my turn to go! So from March 8-15 we will soaking up the sun Hawaii style. I am so exited! If anyone has any suggestions on what to do let me know, I am planning to do it all!

13 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

Thanks for the invite! We'll be there with the kids. John said he'd have em bring in a few roll aways for us to save on cash. Countin the days!

Life these days...... said...

Hey Jayne.. this is taeya Boyack (francom now), (Danielle's little sister.) i Found your blog on a friends! You are still so beautiful. Congrats on your wedding, hope all is going well!
p.s. have fun in hawaii!!!! =)

A and L said...

I'm glad you're going to Maui. It is Maui right? It's the best so I hope so.
My to do list last time-
-sunrise bike ride down Haleakala
-para gliding off a volcano
-helicopter ride

I recommend all three as well as scuba diving!

I actually might be inviting myself on this trip like Jennifer!

bstoutfamily said...

Ohh...that sounds like so much fun! You are so cute...I am so glad you said hi, I make the rounds every once in a while with the whole blogging thing too! I mean, seriously...don't we all!!! Bretons says hi!!

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

which island are you going to?

jill said...

NO FAIR!!!! Where are you going? Now's the time to travel, once you have kids it's all over.

Amanda C. said...

Brat. I'm Jealous. That's all.

Up in Bubbles said...

You guys are smart to go now. I always wanted to go before kids. I guess now I will have to wait awhile. I am so jealous

Jek said...

How wude? Who does that sound like? Not fair.
S.T.

Life these days...... said...

I wil try those tips you gave me,I'm so nervous.
** you have to go sky diving in Hawaii!!!!! so beautiful and what a thrill!!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Lucky girl!! Go to as many places as you can before you have kids. Chris and I went everywhere, but that all ended with London. Hawaii is amazing! You guys will have a blast. I am coming to UT Feb 10-17th so we will have to get together-maybe we can go to lunch or something??

Jackson Family said...

So, sorry I never got back to you about Eric. He is dating now! No more girlfriend. I guess they have been done a few weeks. I think he said the he talked to Kelsey the other day. She is so cute!!!! Maybe they will hit it off. Let me know what she says. By the way I am so jealous I am not in Hawaii. Have fun!!!

The Zeediks said...

Where are you going? Which Island. I will tell you the best. If I've been there of course.