Well Jenn made a Blog for Dad.... Don't worry Mom, yours is on its way. This picture describes Dad perfectly. He taught school for who knows how long, and every year he would decorate his own school picture. My dad is the funniest person on this Earth. I could sit for hours on end laughing at him. His sense of humor and wit are 2nd to none, and I am sure anyone that knows him can attest to that.
Love ya Pops!
10 comments:
I will second that thought...your dad is the funniest guy ever. He has a gift for making people smile. I would have loved to have him for a teacher. Lucky me I get to be part of the family now! When you go to Hawaii, can you take me and Doug? I need your e-mail. Love you guys! Rebecca
He was one of my teachers & he was my favorite!(even though he told on me to the Domanico's & my parents. That me & my boyfriend were making out after school one day in 8th grade) LOL!
He really is one of the funniest people I know! (i love ur family)
Rebccca! I am glad you saw this blog. Add me to your list so I can keep up with you guys. My email address is jlayne@omniture.com. AND, I need your address so bad. I have a card for you, and need to send it!! I keep forgetting to call Mary, so let me know. And, we are practically neighbors now, so we need to come see you guys sometime!
I love your pops too! That's hilarious!
Rebecca, I want to keep in touch too. Here's my address jillofvalleymill@yahoo.com
Love ya! Hope you're all doing well! Jill
Nice tribute little girl.
Oh my sick! I love your dad.
Your Dad is so super funny. K I feel really bad that i didn't get to see you while in Ut-You were the ONE person I was really excited to see (and wanted to see). Turns out I don't have your number! My sister's internet wasn't working so I couldn't email you either-I even drove by where i thought you worked, but the name didn't say omniture (by riverwords is that right?) anyway, please forgive me! i really miss Ut and sometimes wish we could move back :( My number is 480-544-8280 will you text or email me yours? Sorry again! Also, we changed our blog to letyourhairdown1.blogspot.com i think i emailed you, but i can't rememeber who i did and didn't. Talk to you soon.
Jayne, it's Jodi. I saw your blog on Jessicas. How did you get your blog so cute. Mine is so blah. I gotta tell Jeremy that your dad started a blog. He will get a kick out of it.
Hey Jane! I am so glad you found me! Who doesn't love Bishop Miller? And you are all grown up! I don't think we have seen eachother since High School...what a shame! Thank goodness for Blogging!
Post a Comment