Monday, February 25, 2008

Mi Mama

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my beautiful, wonderful, loving, sweet, mom. She had her 60th birthday yesterday and came to spend the weekend with me in Utah. Little did she know she would be sitting by my side as I was on my death bed all weekend. My parents drove all day Friday to spend the weekend with me and Mitch, and Friday afternoon I got so sick I could have died! My dear mama stayed with me the whole time. Definitely a different weekend than what we would have planned but, I really did have fun. It was so good to see her and my dad, and just catch up and visit.

I have the best Mom ever, she is the perfect example of a true lady. I always hope that someday I will turn out to be half as good as she is. AND ISN'T SHE A BEAUTY FOR AGE 60?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!!




6 comments:

paintingyoupretty said...

amazing for 60!

JENNIFRO said...

That was So nice Sweet Jayne.

I was raised in a barn said...

Sorry you were sick,that is no fun! Your Mom sure is a beauty!!

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Oh, don't you love moms! Yours is gorgeous!!

The Zeediks said...

honestly your mom is so beautiful! She looks great for 40! I mean it! Pluse she is just so nice and has such a glow about her! I love your Mom!

Jek said...

TIME TO REPOST!!!!!! HAWAII PIC'S! I will personally take you to a delicious dinner next time we are together if you will post your hawaii pictures (post sunburn)