Here are some highlights and lowlights of the trip, but all in all everything was highlight because we can look back and laugh:
HIGHLIGHTS:
*I GOT SOME SUN!
*I saw a few whales up close
*The place is amazingly beautiful
*We ate 6 boxes of Mauna Loa chocolates
*We brought 17 boxes of chocolates home to eat
*I snorkled, which is amazing, its a whole different world
*We went to a Luau
*I held some gorgeous birds, and one actually open mouth kissed me!
*The Hana Highway. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen
*Mama's Fish House
*We stayed a night at the Grand Wailea Resort and the pool was a BLAST!____________________________________
LOWLIGHTS:
*Getting my face so sun burned that my face was swollen
*I didn't look cute pretty much the whole trip, because of my sunburn
*I down right got pounded the hell out of by two huge waves right in a row... No thanks, I went to shore after that.
*Me getting out of the water disoriented and topless
*Me dropping Jon's snorkeling gear to the bottom of the ocean, I guess that meant he was done for the day
*Feeling the wrath of Jon for dropping his gear.
*Hearing Mahalo (thank you) and Aloha every where we went.
*Jon lecturing me for saying GRACIAS to a Hawaiin. He thought it was disrespectful.
*Me dropping Jon's snorkeling gear to the bottom of the ocean, I guess that meant he was done for the day
*Feeling the wrath of Jon for dropping his gear.
*Hearing Mahalo (thank you) and Aloha every where we went.
*Jon lecturing me for saying GRACIAS to a Hawaiin. He thought it was disrespectful.
Here are some pictures of the trip...Notice we don't have too many together, that is what happens when you travel alone. Sorry there are alot!
All in all the trip was great and I just want to go back.
_____________________________________
My only wish was to swim in a pond... I did
Ooh la la - Gorgeous beaches
Dinner at Mama's Fishhouse the setting was out of this world
In lawn chairs one night on the beach at our hotel
Before take off in the chopper
13 comments:
Hi Jayne,
I'm glad you stumbled across my blog! I had know idea you are married. You look so beautiful like always! Are you living in Utah?
hi! i'm so jealous you went to hawaii! you look great. good to talk to ya!
Oh Jayne! Looks like so much fun! I couldn't be more jealous! We were there last February and it's such a great time of year to go! You really did it all! So many fun things! You both look great! I was crying I was laughing so hard at the lowlights. It's the worst when you get worked by a wave! We talked the whole time about how we could live there too. If you find a way let us know. By the way, glad you saw Halle. I'll be there in May so we'll get together for sure! Being a Mom is the best.
P.S. Did people double take at you? Bet they thought you were a celebrity in those shades! .... Sienna?
I'm jealous! How fun! You don't look too sunburned in the pics?!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
that was hilarious. That picture with the parrot and you two kissing reminds me of jason's impressions of the Koreans and their photos. you look great, what were you talking about deformed from a sunburn??
You're so lucky!!! You did a lot!! Good for you, if you're going to go you might as well do it right. Your lowlights were pretty freaking hilarious!! Welcome back to the mainland. Utah is beautiful this time of year (snowy and cloudy with maybe a little wind).
Glad you got to go!
Looks like you had sooo much fun!! I love Hawaii and I want to go back ASAP. You both look great in all the pictures!
I'm so envious. That's awesome. You are both hot beach bums. Bri just told me he booked a cruise for us in September. I can't wait. Our first time. Our first time along on a trip since being pregnant with Dayne. I'm already panicking about leaving my kidlets. Oh boy.
I am still so bummed you disinvited me on this trip!
Especially now that i see the photos. Congrats on spending a trip the way I usually do--chapped or rash-attacked like the beach trip a few years ago. It's great on your self esteem. You look great though. Except for the few bee stings pics you emailed. LOVE YA!
How amazing is that! I cannot wait to go to Hawaii one day (I might have to settle for Mexico until we are out of school!)!
I want a close up the puffy face!
Oh Jayne Jayney! I couldn't have laughed harder at your low lights. It makes me miss you soooo much. When are we getting together... it need to happen IMMEDIATELY!
Post a Comment