CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?
So this is what my brother woke up to this morning... He went to take out the trash and noticed both of his cars were GONE! Yes, some idiot stole, not one, but BOTH of his cars! They had EVERYTHING in them too, three car seats, money, wallet, golf clubs, bikes. It makes me so mad that there are actually people out there that think they are entitled to what ever they want. I swear I could beat people! Good luck you guys, and hopefully they find the jack ankle that did this.
5 comments:
JACK ANKLE!! that gave me a good laugh. Jack ankle, not the stolen cars.
I was thinking the same thing! I don't even know what a jack ankle is, but I hope they find it/them! Crazy!
awww i'm sad for them!
THey got them back. This story had a happy ending.
Where do people get off! What creeps out there! I want a follow up story!
Post a Comment