Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Will You Be Sporting These?

They seem to be the thing right now... Not saying I will never where them.... but, I am definitely NOT feeling them right now. Not my favorite look. Who knows things tend to grow on people.

What do you think, will you be wearing them?



7 comments:

Jek said...

H no! BUT YOU KNOW ME, I CHOOSE COMFORT. LIKE MY BORNS.

JENNIFRO said...

What a coincidence!! The top ones are the VERY shoes I got Nick for his birthday!!

The Zeediks said...

the sling backs are so funny. But I feel like you could pull them off for sure!

Kass Martin said...

I'm not sure if I'm diggin' right about now. Who knows, only time will tell, right? I can't believe your brother's cars were stolen! What the crap! Any luck finding them?

Melissa and Paul said...

Hi Jayne,

This is Melissa George. We were in the Spring valley ward together years ago. Saw your blog from another friend and thought i'd say hello. Congrats on the marriage.

alexis said...

yeah, poligamy fashion is in right now.

Unknown said...

But Charles, the girls NEED new shoes!