Every one needs a handy man, and I have one! Last week I woke up on Saturday and my husband was outside building me a master bathroom (adding on to our bedroom)! We had talked about it, but one day he woke up and decided to do it, and by 3:00pm Wa-La (sp) the whole thing was framed! Jon is such a good help and is so handy. He helps me clean, he builds me bathrooms (that are much needed), and he even helps me paint, and yes he lets me choose the color :). Bottom line, Jon is so great, and I am thankful that he is a hard worker, and that he is so handy!


9 comments:
amen sister! we all need one. i guess i better find a new man! um, just one question about waking up and deciding to building a bathroom.. don't you have to have a permit to do construction and remodeling?
Lex, Um yes technically you do, however; Jon has consciously decided to skip that part. Hopefully we won't get busted :)
There is nothing better than a man in work boots. Especially when that man put up crown molding in my house and made us all very happy. as of right now john is my favorite. when someone else decides to come over and serve us then you will become my next favorite. who is up for the challenge?
I'm with alexis. Must be nice to live somewhere that the gestapo doesn't cite you for permit/code violations a la Montgomery County. By the way, when Jon isn't otherwise engaged, I have a nice little office I need framed.
Jek--you're a trader! Let me give you two words:
LEATHER JACKET! And Jayne--happy for you! I know the joy productivity can bring. For the record..Wa-la
is actually VOILA. It's French meaning "there it is."
See what two weeks of French can do for you?
I like the tin man. Jon you are so cool and a good man. No wonder my little Johnny likes you more than anyone else on earth (maybe not as much as Mitchell but darn close) Do you want to come and help build a deck and add a new level to my already larger than life townhouse? I would like to have the only skyscraper in Gaithersburg. I would call the new additiona the JoLayne luxury suite. You down?
I like Jolayne i think. It sticks. maybe you should change your business name
I am so with you on this! Good thing you didn't marry some of those other tools who didn;t know what a hammer was j/k And good thing I didn't marry Bedo who didn't even know how to change a tire. The bad side of this-living by family, my handy man is put to work a lot-no time for the wifes house these days. That's awesome about the bathroom. Can't wait to see it done! You guys are too cute! I can'it wait to see your babies :)
AMAZING!!!
My husband... not so handy, but he did talk me into buying my first pair of expensive jeans...
You two are the PERFECT match. I really love John and you together! Lets face it his manlyness was a huge selling point!
Post a Comment