Well I have always been somewhat into Idol, I've kept up with who is still in, who everyone likes etc etc. but this year... I AM LOVING IT! Jon and I watch it every night. It is such a great show, and I honestly enjoy the judges just as much as the artists. They add character to the show. Regardless of what any one thinks, I think Simon is always right on point with his comments (and looks). He busts out some of the funniest things.
We love Simon...
Who is your favorite judge? Simon, Paula, or Randy
First of all love the pic of Paula! I can't stop looking at her boobs. Is something wrong with me?? Also, I too love simon!! Have you ever seen TV guides blog about him? It's hilarious.
Sometimes the look Simons makes makes me get flushed!! I love when he treats Paula like she is dumber than a rock. I like her though. Randy is pretty much ruthless now too.
Paula's boobs make a statement every week. That drives me nuts. But I'm with you. I love the judges!!! Of course I love Simon the most. But I really look forward to the random things that come out of Paula's mouth. I really enjoy Randy too because pitch problems drive me crazy!
5 comments:
First of all love the pic of Paula! I can't stop looking at her boobs. Is something wrong with me?? Also, I too love simon!! Have you ever seen TV guides blog about him? It's hilarious.
Sometimes the look Simons makes makes me get flushed!! I love when he treats Paula like she is dumber than a rock. I like her though. Randy is pretty much ruthless now too.
HANDS DOWN SIMON! (sexy simon)
Ditto what Jek said.
oh yes simon! so hot!
Paula's boobs make a statement every week. That drives me nuts. But I'm with you. I love the judges!!! Of course I love Simon the most. But I really look forward to the random things that come out of Paula's mouth. I really enjoy Randy too because pitch problems drive me crazy!
Post a Comment