Bye Bye Graham....
I have to say that I really liked him. He definitely didn't always say and do what she wanted, but I really like him. I think DeAnna is sweating bullets about that decision, because she was crazy about him.
Have you been watching the Bachelorette? Did you like Graham?
15 comments:
I don't know what to say...he's cute, that's for sure, but she seems to really like the other two a lot.
I LOVE THE BACHELOR/ BACHELOETTE!
I kinda like Graham, but he likes to play hard to get I think thats why Deanna likes him so much.
I'm for JASON all the way baby! cutie!
I love Graham. SERIOUSLY the HOTTEST ever. And I have to say that I think that was the stupidist decision she could have made. If you aren't in love with the other guys then you have to keep the guy that you are in love with and give him a chance. I mean come on is it really realistic for someone who is a little bit introverted to open up to your when there are other guys in the picture. But that is my take. I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses no one and ends up calling him.
I watched this for the first time last night (with Chris nagging about it the whole time) I thought he was cute but seemed too big of a risk for her-i don;t know?
guess what?! it's already Wednesday here! email me ASAP!
Too bad she didn't have the patience to see it through. He seemed like the best guy for her although he hated the situation. Not all guys can express themselves, but they can still be deeply in love with you. Too bad she let him go only to find out he wrote down his feelings. BIG MISTAKE! Every relationship needs that HEAT!! I feel bad for both of them. She should have made the limo bring him back! WAAAAHHHH!! How can this end....who else makes her all hot and bothered? No one......
By the way, I watch the show! ha ha ha
I had to do a post about this too. Man oh man. I've never felt so conflicted! I think it was a good decision in the end. He's the kind that'll drive you out of your mind. She could've kept him around another week just to give him one more chance... He's probably too immature. Do you think he would've given her the letter if she hadn't sent him home?
I feel like she'll be thinking about him for the rest of the show. Maybe her life.
I totally agree that Jeremy needs to go. BORING. Not one bit funny. Too serious. I feel like thy may have too much in common too. I LOVE Jesse too. I just think I could never picture them together. But actually, you may be right because they aren't showing the final episode... Maybe because Jesse's hair would be a dead give away? I like Jason though. I don't know if she'll fall in love with him though. She may send them all home and call up Gram :)
I kind of felt like Gram and DeAnna were like Tara and Grant Jackson.
Homos, all.
Let me just say I do not see what she saw in Gram. I feel like his shyness is the cutest thing about him. No denying it she wanted to bring Gram home with her in the end. I think she made the right choice though because she would be taking a risk and she knew it. Jeremy is a little nutty to me and would honestly drive me nuts if I had to live with him. I don't think she will choose Jesse. Who knows
Jayne! Hi! I loved Graham. There was something about him. Poor guy. I can't wait to hear what he wrote in the letter! Congrats on the pregnancy. Your sister told me last week. I hope you guys can move down here. I love having Taeya here. I know Jessica wants you here! Just wanted to say hi. Danielle Boyack Ballard
She blew it with Graham! What a mistake to let him go when she knew she loved him. But he was kind of a jerk on the Tell All show. Maybe that's just his way of dealing with an awkward situation. Can't believe she keeps stringing Jesse along?! But Jason is a total cutie...who knows! BTW...I'm a friend of JEK...:)
Post a Comment