Monday, June 9, 2008

DRAB to FAB....

Come one come all! If you have something you have found and fixed up, or maybe even something you found for a steal... post it! Jennifro, gave us this challenge... I am going to share two items: 1) something that was drab, that I turned into FAB. And 2) something that I had wanted FOREVER that was about $450 that my mom ended up getting me for $20... I guess I didn't find it, but props to mommy... i still consider it my gain!
I turned this blah galvanized bucket into a cheery vase....
I saw a bucket similiar to this in a magazine so i decided to make one to call my own


Second is this (not the bucket) striped set of drawers that I had wanted forever!! You can't really tell from the picture how great the colors are, you get the jist.


If you have something you would like to share first leave a comment on my blog, then head over to Jennifro's blog to see what she has shared along with the many others!

7 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

Love what you did with the bucket, we totally made out with the bombay chest, or whatever it is.

Good post.

mom

jill said...

WOW Jayne! Very impressive! Did you paint the drawers, or did it come like that? I LOVE IT! As far as the pail/vase, I want to copy! That looks amazing! Great job!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see your house in person!!

JENNIFRO said...

I love what you posted! I am crazy about the striped dresser, of course you know that. And i KEEP meaning to make a can like that. We should've done that while you were here!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

I love those things in your house. and I love the vase you made for me :)i love looking at it every day

A and L said...

Cute stuff Jayne Jaynie. Miss you guys.

Kass Martin said...

So cute. I love love the colors on the drawers. How cute. You look pretty pretty in all the pics. It looks like you had a great get away. We missed you the other night.

Meg and T.J. said...

So cute Jayne! I love doing projects, Lets get together lady!!!
XOXO Meg