I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!
I knew DeAnna would pick him, and I am so glad! Anyone that knows me, knows that is who I would have picked. I really felt SO bad for Jason, but I really liked Jesse since day one. I sound like a crazy, I know. Either way Woo Hoo!
Did you agree or disagree with DeAnna's choice?
14 comments:
ooooh i knew i could count on you for a bachelorette post! i think i might steal it. and i have LOVED him since i started watching ( i missed a few) he looked so hot in his pink shirt. and they looked so happy! i sooo agree with her choice, however, i am so so sad for jason as well. poor guy!
I was pulling for Jason, because I didn't watch all he episodes, I never even saw any interaction with Jesse. But, when all is said and done I'm very glad they ended up together, he kind of reminds me of Nick and poor Jason will get alot of women banging down his door.
I really did like him. I thought jason was cute, but i wasn't crazy about him always running to her.
I love that you were right. You called it a long time ago and I thought no way. I thought that he brought out a different side of her and intrigued her and she was curious about him. But I did not think he was enough of her type for her to marry him. But I stand corrected. I really like them together. She seems crazy about him and I like that he's obviously crazy about her too. You'd equally wonder if she was his type. I hope they grow together more and more from here on out. And of course no one was questioning whether or not Jesse was your type! So sad for Jason. And I actually think it is funny how he always runs. He totally tackled his son on that episode. He'll be fine. You can tell she has a sick feeling everyone knows how much she liked Gram too by the way. I love how Jason handled the after the rose thing. Anyway, way to stick with your gut. You were right about Jesse! I'm so happy for them!
Wow. sorry about the novel.
aren't those dreams the best? who needs to cheat when you have those kind of dreams?
ummm, i hope that doesn't sound really bad!
They seem like a forever couple. If we could only all meet this way, we could eradicate the scourge of divorce in this country.
will you give jill my e-mail to inviye me to her blog? nordstromgirlalexis@yahoo.com
Alexis, Jill's blog is no longer private. You can link to it from Jayne's to get the URL.
Based on the hair in the picture--disagree.
UPDATE!!!
yeah! You are under 200 days!!!!
I'm lost! What show is this? How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well and getting really excited about this babe!
deanna is beat
Post a Comment