My Wonderful Week Away
I am so sad that its over, but we just got back from Outer Banks, NC for our annual family Beach Week. It was so fun, and I can honestly say I HATE TO BE BACK. It is so nice to not worry about a single thing (except when the next time you throw up is going to be). It was so fun to be with family all day every day, I have such a great family and we are so lucky to truly be best friends. Jessica you were missed big time!
We had such great weather! We thought we would be rained out all week, but it was quite the opposite. All day was warm and hot and then around three the clouds started to roll in. It made a perfect ending to each fun filled day.
Here are a few highlights from the week:
A GREAT pool in the backyard
The beach (sorry to say I didn't get in the water once, but I did enjoy myself on the sand)
Great food
Great laughs
Dance party
Karoake
Fun games
Cute kids
Great company
Spotlights on Mom and Dad
There are about a million more, but I won't bore you. Here are a few pics from our week.
12 comments:
WOW! You're fast!! Cute pic's. What a great time that was, I'm with you, it's so hard to be back to real life. The biggest adjustment today was not having a million people around to visit with. Oh well...there's always next year.
How fun! I love how close you and your family are-what a wonderful family you have!! All the pictures are so cute! I love your long hair, and its not fair you don't look pregnant yet :) Sorry to hear you have been sick- i am sure you will start feeling better soon.
OH now i am sad. Good thing it is over and i can't wish to be there because no one would be there!
How fun. It looks gorgeous there. I am so sorry you are sick-there is nothing worse! But that little baby is so worth it! If you have to get on the mega pill (zofran), do it. I took it the entire time with Andi.
I'm still in utter shock that Jen and jill haven't posted since their return. I would have never guessed that you would beat them. Good pictures. I'm bummed to be back too. Vegas will be a nice fourth vacation for me in the last month. Oh and ummm....can't forget my fifth vacation on the 16th. *cough* Powell! *cough*. I will say that watching you about to throw up is rather amusing. Good work kiddo. Thanks for everything you did for me on the trip. Love ya!
I'm with Mitch I didn't even check until this morning because I didn't think you'd update so soon! I loved reading about the week and seeing your pictures. I'm still missing it...still doing.."where was I a week ago" mind game. Talk soon. XOXO
your family looks great without makeup! holy cow! and you look like a movie star in your black hat! how fun to do that! and i'm with you on the ocean thing. i don't swim in the ocean......
How fun. I love fun vacations with family. How are you feeling? You don't look pregnant. In fact, skinnier than ever. Huh. That's strange. I'm huge from the get go. Your family seems super fun to be with.
Fun! I am so jealous! dis Jessica not go because she was so sick? I thought for sure no one would miss it! you guys are all so darling and you looked like you were having fun! btw where did you get that bathing suit? it is way cute!
So fun Jayne! You look so cute. When are you going to start showing? It is so hard when you are so sick. I'm so sorry but it is so worth it!
XOXO, Meg
It WAS a wonderful week!! Now update!!
So fute! I want to go, no fair. I do not get in the ocean either. How is baby and how are you feeling?
Post a Comment