Tuesday, August 19, 2008


ITS A GIRL!

17 comments:

alexis said...

AHHHH! Yeah I'm soooo excited for you!

I was raised in a barn said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Girls are so fun and yours is going to be so dang cute- can't wait to see her YEAH!!! Start saving your money ;)

Mitch said...

YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Name her Electra Silver Layne. Well, that's only if you want her to end up a stripper. SOOOOO!!!! Name her Mary Anne Layne. Sure way of keepin her away from girls. Dress her like a polygamist and never let her watch tv or listen to music. Wow, this is a really weird post. What i'm meaning to say is......Congrats Sucka!!!

Anderson's said...

Jayne I am so excited for you. It is so fun having a girl and she will be so dang cute! I love that dress by the way!

jill said...

Yippee Kay Yay! The ring is right yet again...

How exciting!!!

JENNIFRO said...

Oh that Mitch! That is so awesome Jayne!!! You know I love ya!

Jek said...

I promise when you have her i will listen to all the cute things she says and does and not get annoyed or bored like i have probably been doing to you lately. It is only becuase these girls are so freakin cute you just can't contain yourself.

Amanda C. said...

yay! Everyone is having girls these days. How exciting! I still need you to send me your e mail address to amandaenns@yahoo.com. I was so excited when I found out I was having a girl. There are SOOOO many cute things to buy. Start stalking the Gymboree website for sales! That's what I did. It's hecka fun!

Up in Bubbles said...

No fair! How lucky are you guys. She will be darling. I can't wait to see her. Congratulations!

Up in Bubbles said...

UPDATE!!!!

Kass Martin said...

That's amazing! Of course it's a girl. I don't think I could picture you with anything else for your first. Congratulations. How are you feeling? Looking pregnant yet? haha. One day it will come, one day.

Mike Bartholomew said...

Just wanted to say congrats! Girls are so much fun, not that I have any experience with boys but I love my girls.

the heiner family said...

Jayne! I am so excited for you!!! Sorry about the stalking...it's just Labor Day weekend and I should be in good old P-town but I am not so I am left to the blogging! Anyways, girls are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!

The Sniders said...

Change my link little mamma!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE Already!

JENNIFRO said...

It is now time to UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been so long--the baby's probably out.