YellowStone
This past weekend we headed up to Yellowstone with our great friends Brian and Amy. We had been talking about doing this for a while, and the time finally came. It was a quick trip, we left Friday night, spent the night in Jackson Hole, and then spent all day touring the wonderful world of Yellowstone. We really did have a great time and it is so nice to be out of the city (or lack there of) and into the Wilderness. It was gorgeous, and I have to say that place is truly amazing! We were hoping to have a close encounter with a bear, unfortunately that didn't happen, but the beauty all around us made up for it (we did get to see some cool animals).
So pretty (nature), my face is packing on the pounds...
Sulfur....Sick
Thauts and me at the Emerald Pond
13 comments:
Seriously, you Miller girls are the cutest prego's ever :) You look great. By the way I love the hair! I hope you are feeling much better. I have always wanted to go to Yellowstone it looks so beautiful. Keep in touch, love ya Katie
How fun. I would love to go there sometime. It looks awesome. Your face is not packing on the pounds. You are tiny and beautiful.
how fun! you look great!
Well ferr Fuuuuuuun!I agree with Mrs. Joe Layne; You definitely don't fit the stereotypical pregnant woman. I'm jealous you farts went there. Thanks for telling me!!
I am so jealous! I love Idaho and Yellowstone. We miss you guys lets hang soon!!! You look amazing!
You make me want to go to Yellowstone. Glad you had fun.
MOM
Yellowstone is so pretty. You don't even look pregnant! You have the pregnancy glow.
wish i were there! wish i could go anywhere! i love your bangs. Are you liking them?
You look great Jayne!! And Sugar don't look bad either! I'm glad you got to get out of town, I LOVE doing that!!!
Jayne--how fun!! I have never been there--i would love to go. You look darling and I swear you aren't even showing--butthead. Love ya.
Bout time you updated!!!
Looks like fun. John would love to go there. I am really starting to dilike all you miller girls and your genes. You don't even look prego. One look at me and you would feel a lot better. I also love the hair, it looks so gooooood.
Nice to see something new
Yellowstone really is so pretty! You two are so cute jayne. I can't wait to see this babe!
Yay...a girl! So perfect for you!! I am missing you so much!! Can we please get together?
Post a Comment