Friday, September 19, 2008

Needing a change:

Should I go back in time? It would be pretty funny if (and they probably will) these hairstyles came back in style.

9 comments:

Mitch said...

These pictures are all the rage these days. I'm surprised i haven't done it yet. These looks pretty awesome. the one with the curly hair actually looks pretty real. Good work little lady!

VEGAS VIC said...

The second picture looks like me I think.
I think you best the way you are.

MOM

Jek said...

moms right, it does look like her!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one.

The Sniders said...

You are hilarious! I was dieing laughing. Where do you come up with this girlfriend?

partii said...

You have NEVER looked better. That was the first thing I thought...that you looked like mom.

partii said...

oops! that was jen.

jill said...

You are a knock-out!!!

Katie Gourdin said...

I love the pictures with the hair, I want to try that :)

I want to see some prego pictures :)
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

:)