Monday, April 20, 2009

PRIVATE TIME!

Well thanks to the millions of disgusting sickos out there, (I would like to shoot every last one of them) I have decided to go private.

Sorry to be harsh, don't watch Oprah it will do it to you.

Anyhow, I would love for you to continue to comment and check up, so if you want to be a part of my club leave me your email address. I don't mind if you haven't commented before, or if I didn't even know you were looking, I will add you.

Leave me a comment with your email address. I plan to go Private on Friday.

Peace peeps.

48 comments:

Jek said...

Can i look?
your sister

Laura said...

Add me por favor...alvinlk@aol.com:)

Jared West said...

tauniwest@yahoo.com

Amanda C. said...

you better add me! amandaenns@yahoo.com

Holly said...

hollyie.h@gmail.com!

DesireƩ Cusak said...

Hi Jayne, I came across your blog through my girlfriends blog. I would love to be added...thanks!
~Desiree'

ibdezi@gmail.com

Anderson's said...

lvchic@Hotmail.com

I was raised in a barn said...

add me letyourhairdown1@gmail.com (my blogger email) thanks!

Katie Gourdin said...

scooterg630@msn.com Add me cous. :)

Katie

Dayna said...

daynamagleby@gmail.com

mmclarkfam said...

i had to stop watching Oprah! )made me too crazy...)
sign me up!
mmclarkfam@gmail.com
thanks-
Melissa

jill said...

It's just me! Don't shoot!
jillofvalleymill@yahoo.com

Sandy Layne said...

Glad you are going private to protect Miss Precious.
Love you

Anthony and Krista said...

I love to snoop into your life so please add me to the list. your baby is so stinkin cute!

Kristaslade@gmail.com

Ann Marie said...

I am glad I got to comment before you go private.. Just had to say that your Adam Lambert comment on Jen's blog had me LOL!
He bugs me so bad...

You are funny!!!

Mitch said...

jmitchmiller@gmail.com

Kass Martin said...

bjm360@gmial.com It's Brian's email so make sure we're on the list!

SaraBerry said...

me too!!!
brillsara@hotmail.com

A and L said...

you know we need in. i can't believe you are taking baby aunt nomi away from her best friend right now!

Stacy said...

I didn't see that Oprah. stacylbeck@gmail.com

Lynds said...

lyndsayweston@yahoo.com

JENNIFRO said...

jennifer@calleva.org

FUNNY JILL!

Coyfish said...

crystalanne06@yahoo.com

Jeff and Jenn said...

coupleoclarks@gmail.com (that email *might* be temporary) shutterbug.clark@gmail.com

Andrea said...

andreaoaveson@juno.com

Annika said...

I would love to be able to stil check in on your blog. I saw your blog through Joe and Jenna's. Hope that is okay. Your baby is so darling and I LOVE her name! annikashelley@gmail.com

Denise said...

add me and will you tell jessica to add me too :) I didn't get a chance to give her my info before hers went private. I love checking in on all the miller family!!!
denise@cougarfanatic.com

Amy said...

Hey! I just found your blog through someone else's blog from the ward. I'd love to keep in touch!
Amy
jadrysdale@gmail.com

Ashley Smith said...

ashleybrookesmith@gmail.com

Mahana said...

As the world turns?

Anjie said...

Can I look too? martinisfam@verizon.net

You Oprah worrier!!!

The Strickland Gang said...

We would love to see your blog.
jandbstrickland@aol.com
Brooke

Jen Long said...

add me! It was good to see you the other day!!!

jenniferlong1@hotmail.com

Truly and Shane said...

Jayne- I check in on you every once on a while and each time I leave your blog I think how gorgeous Naomi (dying over the first picture of her in your 'vegas baby' post)is and how talented you are when you make things.
People are talking about this Oprah episode and blogs...do I dare ask? I tried going private it was so damn hard for me. Ugh. decisions. decisions.
trulyashton@yahoo.com

Dayna said...

is it true you are moving to maryland??? i saw on Jen's blog. i am soooooooooooooooo jealous.

Anonymous said...

Oh man after I told you I was secretly blog stalking you. Now I feel bad. WEll if you still don't mind I would love to keep looking! ;-)

(Tamra Baker)

Anonymous said...

Oh you might want my email address. alohatam@msn.com

Dori Kennedy said...

Would love to continue seeing little cutie pie growing up. She is sooooo beautiful. wflowerdk@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi It's Allie Brill, I would like to be able to look at your blog if thats okay.... brillallie@hotmail.com Thanks!

bstoutfamily said...

I would love to keep in touch! Your little girl is the cutest thing ever by the way!!! My email is jstout9811@yahoo.com

The Zeediks said...

brittneyzeedik @ gizzle mizzle. ;)

Life these days...... said...

taeyajcg@yahoo.com

Ann Marie said...

You had a fabulous garage sale?
That kills me. You are right, I'm sure I could have paid your way in gas back East with what I would have spent! I wish I would have known! ~ Well.. maybe not.

Sad your leaving.. but Happy that more of you will all be together!
Goodluck traveling!

annban10@gmail.com

Jon Lefrandt said...

ashleylefrandt@gmail.com. Very smart. I need to do it, but I'm too lazy.

Gina Marie said...

EW... invite me! :) Brnigrl@gmail.com

Lila Tueller said...

paige tueller
paigetueller@hotmail.com

Sister Ivanna Roggiero said...

Hi Jayne,
I'm Ingrid and I know Your husband becasue he baptize my Brother in N.Y.C.
Layne is like my brother and I'm very happy to be part in sharing this blog. You can see mine too. My email address is:
puchuna21@gmail.com

My blog is: http://shaneandingrid.blogspot.com/

Please add me when you get chance.
Thanks.

lizzyjean88 said...

lizzyjean_88@msn.com