Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
I am trying to get back on this bandwagon! I have alot to post, keep an eye out!


12 comments:

Mitch said...

Ugh, i hate that you guys are there! I freakin miss that little girl. I'm jealous of you all. And i CANT WAIT to lay a smacker on that little face at the beach. Great picture of you guys. You especially. Love ya, tell everyone hi.

Amanda C. said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She is stinking cute Jayne! I can't even take it!

Katie Gourdin said...

You have the cutest family, I love it. Hope all is well out there :) Love and miss you guys.

SaraBerry said...

Hey Jayne,
Great picture! How is the East? I was wondering if you would enter Allie on your blog list. She has her own blog and loves to look at yours. Her email is brillallie@hotmail.com
Thanks, you guys are great examples to my kids. You may not know that, but they think you all are cool. Thanks! Love and miss you! Sara

Anderson's said...

Naomi is so dang cute! Your family is darling and I am excited to hear about your move!

Dayna said...

She is too cute for words!!!! She really is one pretty little chickadee. You too Jayne. You look amazing! What a great looking fam.

A and L said...

hurry and post more. i need to see what you guys are up to out there.

Jayne Layne said...

You guys look great. Love that baby.
The dancing didn't come through.

Jayne Layne said...

That last entry wasn't from Jayne it was from me, mom. Signed in under Jayne's password. She doesn't usually tell herself that she looks great. haha

Stacy said...

She's so cute!!!!!!! Give her a big kiss from all of her cousins in Utah!

Sandy Layne said...

You all look so beautiful! We miss you so bad. Had Joe's birthday party tonight. They will be leaving in a couple of weeks. We are being abandoned. Give Naomi and big kiss and love from us.

Jeff and Jenn said...

Man, you look dang cute in shirts like that. I WISH I could fit in those! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog.
Oh, and I liked your mom's comment. :) Ha.