My New Sandy.
Move over pops I got a new sandwich I have been making, until now you have been the best sandwich maker but I am liking this one quite a bit! I might also be desparate for something to post, and in the mood to use my camera..... Either way there you have it, I do love my sandwich though.
8 comments:
And i just got one made for me and it was DELISH!! good going jayne, thanks for the sandy.
I must agree, that was one top notch sandwich! I'd like another please....
Looks tasty! I am dying to hear about your move out east. I am seriously jealous, I love the east coast!
Is sandy your new maryland word? You're already makin words up? Jayne, come on. Loooks good though. Take those onions off and it's a deal. I could go for one right now. Have on ready for me when i get there!
Get off the private thing....please. The sandwich does look great. By-the-Way-, Who is planning food for the beach?
Share the recipe. That little girl in the background is soooooo cute. I miss her!
It looks like the plate is floating!! Cool special effects Jayne! Little Naomi looks so cute and big by the way. I love me a good sammy!
really jayne?! no updates since july? we are mid way through october!
Post a Comment