i think...
My main goal is to get that stupid sandwich post out of my sight and to look at something a little more lovely...
My main goal is to get that stupid sandwich post out of my sight and to look at something a little more lovely...
and then on to waterford.....
____________________
We went to this old civil war town in waterford, va. the whole town takes one weekend out of the year and completely dresses up as they would have back in the day. they put on a huge festival with food, shopping, street performers, and everyone is in costume. It is really fun to see. They have booths with all things handmade and it made for a great Saturday.
___________________________
____________________
10 comments:
Cool post! i'm freaking sad and jealous. I just want to thank you for clarifying that that parrot was fake. He TOTALLY had me fooled! He must have been a real HOOT!
And yes, i was getting incredibly sick of seeing that stupid sandwich. Thank you for switching it out with such a beautiful China Rose.
Yea, no longer private. Loved the post. I so can't wait to go to Waterford next year.
GREAT post!!! Such great pic's!! Love ya! Mom, we're holding you to Waterford next year!! And Mitch, you always were real gullible! ;)
Ugh I'm jealous. I miss Maryland (or just the east in general) so much. Looks like you guys are having so much fun all together. Naomi is such a cutie. I love that top pic!
Yeah! It is great to see you are back to blogging.
I love the pirate outfits! How fun to have 4 babies all around the same age. Especially at Halloween time. I tortured my 3 with "Teletubbie" outfits when they were babies. They were cute, but I must say that I like the pirates much better! Happy Halloween! Love and miss you!
thank goodness that sandwich is gone! i miss you ladies (and gentleman).
Your hair is sooo long and those houses are so cute. I LOVED the one you said you loved especially. That has got to be one of the best parts about where you live...What's an apple bomb?
I looooved that day! Such good times. You look so good in all your pictures.
Good point on the parrot, Mitch!
Post a Comment