we partied at the Martinis home and had wonderful food and wonderful company. After that the girls went to the Haunted Forest...again. lots of fun! I am ready for the next holiday and the next party!
ok so i have a question for you. how do you get your hair to look so good, especially back east with the humidity? i don't understand it. what products do you use? this is a very serious question so i'll be waiting for your response... haha. you have the best hair!
Oh wow I didn't know you updated I haven't checked in awhile but I thought what the heck and to my surprise a couple new post I haven't seen. Cute pics. The camera just loves you and your fam.
8 comments:
SOO cute! She is so adorable Jayne! Getting so big and her costume was to die for. xoxo
How fun for gma and gpa to see. Love it, thanks
i LOVE her costume! could she be any cuter?
ok so i have a question for you. how do you get your hair to look so good, especially back east with the humidity? i don't understand it. what products do you use? this is a very serious question so i'll be waiting for your response... haha. you have the best hair!
Oh wow I didn't know you updated I haven't checked in awhile but I thought what the heck and to my surprise a couple new post I haven't seen. Cute pics. The camera just loves you and your fam.
So cute! I LOVE all the new pictures. We miss you!!!!
You guys are so cute! I wish we lived closer to get do to the fun haunted forest!
how fun! adorable:)
That was a fun night! Esp what came later!!!
SO glad you're here. I need your pics!
Post a Comment