Thursday, November 12, 2009

ooh baby baby, b b b baby.

really what else is there to talk about?  i have so much fun with this little baby that i can't even stand it.  she is the highlight of my day and she is the BEST baby!  her naps are driving me crazy right now, two a day and they are both anywhere from an hour to an hour and half (sometimes less), that is not long enough.  i want two hours each nap, but she ain't givin it to me.  she does go to bed at 5:30pm and wake up at about 6:30 though, so i really cannot complain there.  either way she is so sweet and so fun.  i used to think this age would bug me, but wow this age is the absolute best. they are all great, but 6 months on has been a blast. 

naomi facts:
*loves little bunny foo foo
*she loves clapping
*she is OBSESSED, and i mean OBSESSED with food (sounds alot like me, woops)
*she loves her binkies and sleeps with three of them every night, one in her mouth, and one in each hand
*her favorite song is "tender shephard" she always stops what she is doing to listen
*15 pecentile in weight, 35 percentile in length, and 70 percentile in head circumference
*she says mama, and used to say dada, but hasn't for a while
*she is scooting all over the place and has for two months
*won't let me put her down
*loves to shake a bottle of tylenol pills when she gets her diaper changed
*loves to touch the crystal chandelier in her room after every afternoon nap, she reaches for it
*loves the movie finding nemo and grunts in the car if we don't turn it on for the princess



LOVE her, and when she claps it is so cute


the face only a mother could love.... BUT i get this every time i am a second delayed on her next bite, mouth and hands both clinched in anger.


her bath..... just thought this was cute

7 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

I love seeing her pictures. That is fun to document what she is like at this age. Keep pictures coming.

Sandy Layne said...

Sooooo cute! I can just see her cute little personality coming out in those pictures. She is at such a fun age. Looks like you are having a lot of fun back there. Miss you!

Up in Bubbles said...

Oh she is so darling. I love the mad face and the cute bath face. I need to learn that shepherd song because I love it. She has such a cute smile.

Up in Bubbles said...

Oh she is so darling. I love the mad face and the cute bath face. I need to learn that shepherd song because I love it. She has such a cute smile.

jill said...

To die for!! I LOVE that yitto baby!!

Mitch said...

Ugh, these posts just make me so mad. Sorry, but they do. I hate seeing her grow up without me there. blah.

JENNIFRO said...

I love that kid she is such a doll. It was fun taking her the other day.