HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY KISSY GIRL!
January 22, 2009
Hats off to the sweetest baby around!
Words can't describe how happy you make us every day! You are the happiest, sweetest, and funniest baby ever! We love you so much and are so thankful you are in our family!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Naomi! Can you believe it has been one whole year since the day she was born??? it's amazing to me! I know we are so far away and we don't get to see you guys all the time, but we sure love her as if she were around every day! I just wish I could give her a big birthday squeeze!
What the heck!!!!! I can't believe you have a 1 year old! She looks so cute. So fun for you guys! Miss you.
I can't believe it either!!! Happy Birthday you darling moononie girl! you are an absolute dolly!! We love you so much!!!!
Jayne,
She is just the cutest lil girl!!! Happy 1st birthday Naomi:)
Laura
It really is so hard to believe a whole year has gone by. Happy Birthday baby girl. xoxo
Love,
Your family in American Fork:)
Jayne - can I tell you how cute those pictures are? We are missing out on the cutest little sweetheart ever.
Love you
YEAH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Haha those teeth of hers are darling. Give her a birthday kiss for me. I freakin miss her....sadness:(
Holy cow... 1 year already?!? She is so sweet!! I love her little teeth!
She is so darling and gets cuter everyday! I love her. How can she be one? It was just yesterday I was eating her alive in Vegas wishing she was mine! I am so happy she is here...I love you guys.
Tommy wanted to wish his girlfriend Momi a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We miss you guys so much! XOXO, Tommy, Meg and Teej
Post a Comment