Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Aquatics..

For Naomi's birthday we decided to take her to the Baltimore Aquarium.  She has seen Finding Nemo about 1500 times so we figured we would let her see the little guys in real life.  We headed to Baltimore last Saturday and had a GREAT time.  To me, it was one of those days that was just so fun.  We did the aquarium, and that was great...So many amazing/frightening creatures!  After that we decided to walk around for a little bit and that is where the TRULY AMAZING HAPPENED... Naomi fell asleep in her stoller.  As gay as it sounds I was so freaking happy.  I have tried to get her to sleep outside of her crib probably 100 times but to no avail.  But Saturday she did it, and it was so nice.  I wanted her to stay asleep so she would be happy for the rest of the night so I had the bright idea to high tail it to the Marriott and lounge in their lobby.  That was probably the most enjoyable part of the day.  It was so nice and warm and they served free apple cider.  It was quiet and it was right on the Harbor.  It was nice to just relax and visit with Jon, until my sweaty head baby woke up. 








Love this picture.  So glad she was looking at the dolphin!






YOWZA!


TRULY, my worst nightmare staring me down!


SO CLOSE!


Aaaah! So sweet!




Love t love t love ya, love ya.

10 comments:

Jek said...

OH my darling post. She is delicious in those pics. Especially the last one. that sounds fun, we thought about doing that today. Did she really enjoy it or was it hard?? Was she free?

Sandy Layne said...

So adorable! All of you! What a fun, fun day. Naomi looked like she really enjoyed herself. What a blessed little girl to have two adoring parents who love her to death!
Love You!

Anderson's said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe she is one already.

Stacy said...

What a fun way to celebrate her birthday! Nemo is one of my all time favorite disney movies. When she comes to visit we'll have to have a movie night. She is so cute, I just love her.

VEGAS VIC said...

She is so darling. I loved the whole post. What a great day. I love days to remember.

Ashley Smith said...

Those days are the best! Just the three of you just hanging! Love it! You look GREAT by the way! Miss you!

Meg and T.J. said...

She is so adorable! Tommy loves to look at pictures of her, I'm pretty sure he has a crush! And you look so beautiful! We miss you, come visit! XOXO

Dayna said...

What a fun day. She is soooo cute. I love the Baltimore Aquarium. What a great way to celebrate her bday. PS. you look amazing. So jealous. And how do you stay tan in the winter???

Yesterday Juliet Richardson was over and she was telling me how she was going to get her hair done by the same girl that did your hair out here because she's obsessed with your locks. I can't even tell you how many random people have told me or mentioned how much they love "jayne layne's hair." you are a hair icon. ha!

Jenn Hoff said...

Those pictures are so precious!

JENNIFRO said...

Cuuuute! Love the first of of Chevy Chase...I mean Jonny! The sleepy one is sooo darling. VERY TRUE. I have never seen her fall asleep anywhere...let alone snuggle in. She's a crack up. What a fun day--so good to get away.