I LOVE birthday parties...you did such a cute job. And I'm super impressed with Jek's cake decorating skills! I'm so glad she dove into that cake.....Sav never quite grasped the concept :) Can't believe she's 1...time's a flyin!
There couldn't be a sweeter baby. I love the picture of her clapping with her eyes closed. Little goosy girl. It's been a wonderful year to have her in our home. Thanks MT.
Jayne! I saw you on a lamp box at Joann's! I did a double-take and then had to stare at it for a minute before realizing it was you! I took a picture of it on my phone in case it's some kind of evil twin.... but I think it's pretty obvious.... Ok, I have a question. I need to decorate a wheelchair for a girl and don't know how to do it. I thought, "I bet Jayne would have some ideas!" What would you do? I love the pictures of Naomi and that party looks like it was a blast!
I tried to email you back on your comment but you don't have an email address enabled on your account.
Anyhoo - thanks for the lovely comments. I really like your blog too - it starts with just getting your ideas down and next thing you know - its a lot of fun and you end up opening up a whole other creative side to your personality. I think you will do great at it - your family just seems so genuinely loveable - its lovely to share.
Also - your doppelganger? I would say Sienna Miller's prettier younger sister. fo shiz.
18 comments:
Just let her eat cake! We love this gril!!!!!
I LOVE birthday parties...you did such a cute job. And I'm super impressed with Jek's cake decorating skills! I'm so glad she dove into that cake.....Sav never quite grasped the concept :) Can't believe she's 1...time's a flyin!
haha those pictures are so dang cute. Jealous as usual.
So fun to get to live this vicariously through blogging. Thanks for putting it on. Love that baby.
Don't have to tell that girl to go for it. She is so adorable!! Looks like she really enjoyed herself. Cute cake! Love You Naomi!!
I still can't believe she is already 1! She is so stinkin cute, I love looking at all the pictures you post! You guys look like things are going well!
Tamra
Aww Happy Birthday Naomi! I cant believe she is already One can you? Wow. She is stinking ADORABLE Jayne. Seriously such a beauty!
What a cute birthday! I can't believe she is already one. SHe is absolutely darling!
There couldn't be a sweeter baby. I love the picture of her clapping with her eyes closed. Little goosy girl. It's been a wonderful year to have her in our home. Thanks MT.
Jayne! I saw you on a lamp box at Joann's! I did a double-take and then had to stare at it for a minute before realizing it was you! I took a picture of it on my phone in case it's some kind of evil twin.... but I think it's pretty obvious....
Ok, I have a question. I need to decorate a wheelchair for a girl and don't know how to do it. I thought, "I bet Jayne would have some ideas!" What would you do?
I love the pictures of Naomi and that party looks like it was a blast!
Jayne! I didn't know you had a blog too. She is so cute - what great pictures.
Dang she is so cute! What a beautiful cake you had. Who made that???? They are vert talented!
Jayne,
I tried to email you back on your comment but you don't have an email address enabled on your account.
Anyhoo - thanks for the lovely comments. I really like your blog too - it starts with just getting your ideas down and next thing you know - its a lot of fun and you end up opening up a whole other creative side to your personality. I think you will do great at it - your family just seems so genuinely loveable - its lovely to share.
Also - your doppelganger? I would say Sienna Miller's prettier younger sister. fo shiz.
Kiran
She is gorgeous! Love the pics. Happy belated little girl!
The one of her biting into it is AWESOME!!! That was fun. She's adorable and funny. The girls got one thing only on her mind: FOOD!
Jayne that flower in her hair is PERFECT. I miss you guys! Let's visit SOON ...
jayne get your and naomi's cute butts out here!
love her little face. please please come visit...or even better, move home!
Cute party! She is so adorable. I LOVE the picture of the two of you!
xoxo
Post a Comment