Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh man....

I sort of told myself I would never blog again.... so why am I? NOT SURE! I am really not into the whole blog thing anymore, but I have sort of missed documenting things. Here is a start. Lets see where it takes me

I realize this hat makes her head look a foot long, but I love the picture.

4 comments:

Sandy Layne said...

Suprise! Keep blogging and keep us updated on your happenings! Love to see your beautiful faces. Love you and miss you.

Jenni and Mitch Miller said...

please blog more!!! i miss her.

Mahana said...

when i started this journey i didn't know i would end up in love so fast. this truly has been the best journey of my life. i wouldn't trade this journey for any other journey. thanks

JENNIFRO said...

I love you, Mahana! You are always so eloquent!