Keep posting!!! What I decided to do was post as much as I could and we're going to put all our posts into a coffee (hot chocolate) table book at the end of the year! This has been a wonderful incentive for me to blog!!!! Documenting really anything!
What?! A post from a Miller gal? Didn't think you had it in you anymore. Here is the deal, Naomi is way too cute not to splash pics up on a blog every now and then. Wait until you get the boy and he is ugly as dirt.... you will be sad that you didn't document your beautiful princess more. Just kidding! She is really cute and has such a fun, unique sense of humor. Do it for her, not you. It makes blogging so much easier when you have a focus and decide who you are doing it for. Doing it for you is fun too, but I think it takes more creative time and input. Just a thought dearie! Good job on the two teeny tiny posts. Finn and I loved looking at cute Naomi.
7 comments:
OHHHH - she is so darn cute. I love her chubby little cheeks and miss them too.
Keep posting - we're loving it. Love You
She is so dang cute! I am glad you finally updated your blog!
Keep posting!!! What I decided to do was post as much as I could and we're going to put all our posts into a coffee (hot chocolate) table book at the end of the year! This has been a wonderful incentive for me to blog!!!! Documenting really anything!
What?! A post from a Miller gal? Didn't think you had it in you anymore. Here is the deal, Naomi is way too cute not to splash pics up on a blog every now and then. Wait until you get the boy and he is ugly as dirt.... you will be sad that you didn't document your beautiful princess more. Just kidding! She is really cute and has such a fun, unique sense of humor. Do it for her, not you. It makes blogging so much easier when you have a focus and decide who you are doing it for. Doing it for you is fun too, but I think it takes more creative time and input. Just a thought dearie! Good job on the two teeny tiny posts. Finn and I loved looking at cute Naomi.
Oop! I forgot to sign out.... It is Anjie and blog master of the Kentlands RS blog. Just imagine having to keep up two blogs.... torture!!
I don't care how grubby she is, she is just so darn darling.
I love that little poopsy!!! Thanks for calling Caroline a bestie and not a beastie!
Post a Comment