Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED

Not that I think a lot of people read my blog... but I have gotten quite a few requests to REMOVE THE UGLY HEARTBURN PICTURE....

So i decided to follow up with this tag, merely because I have NOTHING else to blog about....
This tag is the 4th folder 4th picture tag....

Here is what you do. You go to the 4th folder in your picture album, pull the 4th picture in that folder, and post it!

Too bad for me, mine is awful! However; i am playing by the rules....

Oh Hawaii, how I miss you!

7 comments:

Jek said...

maybe you shouldn't have played by the rules. Just a joke, That is still cute of you!

Mitch said...

I tried this for about ten minutes. This game doesn't apply to any of the folders i have of pictures. It's just not meant to be. Good work on yours though!! You look really ummm.....pretty! ;)

Kass Martin said...

That's a great picture. I want to go to Hawaii and frolic on the beach for days at a time and listen to the music and say Aloha and Mohalo a million times to everyone I see.

The Anthony Family said...

Love the picture Jayne. We found out that we are having a girl.

Jon Lefrandt said...

Haha...Love that photo. I want Hawaii right now.
Ash, not Jon.

MamaB said...

You only have 78 days to go and i don't see a single picture of your cute tummy, please share.

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hey, girly! I keep reading to see, but it's not there.... how is your pregnancy doing? I want to see a picture; I bet you're the cutest pregnant lady ever. And I'm glad I got pictures of you when I did!! :)