SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Is this some sort of sick joke?
This is what our babies are supposed to look like... Nice how they tried to give her my bangs, nice try! And I am pretty sure she won't be wearing 14 braids anytime soon either.
Don't even get me started with the boy....
12 comments:
Definitely not cute enough to have come from you two. Don't worry your baby will be so cute (personality and looks)no one will be able to resist her. you will have to fight for a turn to hold her.
Congratulations, your baby boy is hispanic, which totally makes sense (only the hair). But also those kids are really messed up! I couldn't stop laughing! ...Do you have a really really really ugly mailman? Cause I get the feeling you're not telling us something...
DId you throw in a picture of dad's curls? Otherwise, how did they decide the curls? That was hilarious?
You should take legal action against the company that did that! To funny! Don't worry, she won't look anything like that!
The funny thing is.....I totally think they BOTH look like you guys--I mean talk about adorable!!!
When I was pregnant with Caroline, I was so stressed pictures like those would have kept me up at night.
i am seriously laughing so hard right now. and when you said "don't even get me started on the boy"... i'm dying
thats funny! they don't look anything like you guys! ha! don't worry
Obviously this is so false but so so funny. I'm going to the site for sure to try Matthew and I out! Don't act like you don't love all those braids in her hair!
These are so heinous.
LOL! Such funny pictures and especially funny commentary.
Post a Comment