HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
To one of the greatest sisters ever!
I was actually laughing really hard at how accomodating Jill is to her pregnant sister...
1) I spent the night there and I got Rob's spot on the bed (he took the couch)
2) At midnight I needed Unisom so she got dressed, and went to the store (from out of bed)
3) She made me food (usually something dad does, but Jill took over)
4) She let me sit shotgun in the car while her and Rob switched off in between two car seats in the back (VERY SMOOSHED) for 6 hours!
You are great all around, and I love you! Have a great day!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh! I thought for sure that was you next to her and thought, geez, there's a major age difference between the two of them but that's definitely Jayne... But then I clicked on her blog I don't know why and it's not you. But there's a clear family resemblance.... just like you and your future children.... :)
P.S. I am going to be there for Christmas, will you be in town??
Happy Birthday Second Oldest!!! Love ya bay bay!! Thanks for being my number one relationship counselor for my current woman!! YIPEEEE!!!!
What a wonderful sister! I don't even think my husband would do half the stuff your sister did!
You're so sweet Jayne! Thanks for the shout-out!! I love you!!
Happy Birthday Jill! We love you and are so glad you live out here by us. She is very kind and thoughtful all the time, you don't even have to be pregnant. This world is a better place with you in it. Hope you had a great day you deserve it.
Thanks everyone! You all are SO nice!!!
Jill, dad and I are going to live with you when we get old!!!!!!!!! You really treat us right!!!!!
Happy Birthday
MOM
Kudos to Mitch for the great change of picture.
Jill, dad and I are going to live with you when we get old!!!!!!!!! You really treat us right!!!!!
Happy Birthday
MOM
Kudos to Mitch for the great change of picture.
VERY NICE JAYNE!!
I have the best family in the world!!!
I love Jill. I love Jill. I love Jill. She is great.
Post a Comment