Sunday, November 16, 2008

So Talented
Here are a couple gifts I got at my baby shower the other day. Each one was made by a different friend and I had to post, because they are so cute, and because I am ALWAYS so impressed when people sew and make things on their own.

Something I really wish I could do.

Jenny made this darling onesie with a pink crown....fitting for the new little girl.

And Lindsay made this adorable onesie and hair bow.

I am SO excited for this baby to get here! She will be so cute in these!

11 comments:

jill said...

How ADORABLE! How sweet are those? What thoughtful (and talented) friends.

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo darling! I love that felt stuff as you know!!

Jen

Jek said...

dang, those are the best!

VEGAS VIC said...

Those are so cute. You have some talented friends.

I can't wait to get the baby here either.

MOM

Amanda C. said...

Awww how cute! I love! Hey you realy need to post some pictures of your pregnant belly. I'm sure you are such a cute pregnant lady!

Kass Martin said...

I love them! So cute. Your little Naomi is going to be decked to the hilt! I can't wait to meet her.

Jeff and Jenn said...

How beautiful! I love those!
Hey, I know I asked you last year but how do you make those yummy muffins again? I know it's a spice cake & chocolate chips, but I don't remember how much pumpkin to put in. I want to make them for thanksgiving.

Jared West said...

Hey Jayne. It's Tauni from hair school!! Congrats on your little girl on the way! You are still as beautiful as ever!! I have always been jealous of your hair!! Hope all is going well!

The Zeediks said...

I am so jealous that I couldn't be there! I majorly missed out. Everyone said it was so fun and those little original gifts are adorable!

A and L said...

Thanks for the shout out lady. Making stuff is for friends is fun. Too bad I always want to try new things so I never make the same thing twice!

I can't wait to see Naomi is her cute stuff.

I was raised in a barn said...

Jayne, only 58 more days!!! Wow! I want to see pictures!! Hope you are doing well.