O Christmas Tree
We decided last minute to officially finish our tree tonight. I have to say that I am pleased with the way it turned out. It is cozys up the house, and it is actually fun to have! I didn't really think I would put one up again this year, but I am glad I did.
I also posted a stab at my first Christmas Village. It needs more work, but I am not sure I have the energy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
15 comments:
Jayne, I loved it. Your tree just looks beautiful. Aren't you glad you bought those pretty ornaments when you did?
The village is really cute too.
MOM
Where did you get yout ornaments? And where did you get that dang cute Christmas village. I love it!
cute Jaynie! looks great!
ARE YOU JOKING ME???? I left you the best comment ever and i don't see it on here. It went something like this...
"Are you freakin kidding me? This is the most beautiful tree I have ever seen. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it and am jealous with a capital JJJJJJ!!!!!! I want that BAD. I told jason i am depressed over it.
and the village?, why would you ever consider keeping the junk i gave you when you had this thing in your possession!
I'm impressed sister. Good work. I showed Jenni the tree and she's obsessed now too. For fuuuuuuuuuunnn!
WHAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!! this is like a freakin Neiman Marcus tree! What the H woman! It is unbelievably gorgeous--the colors are to die for . I cannot get over how amazing it is--is it a real tree? I love the white with the white doves--the village is an incredible compliment for it. Oh I hate my stuff.
cute tree jaynie. i like the village, it looks good just the way it is. i'm so glad you are getting in the christmas spirit this year!
i thought you had an artificial white tree...upon further inspection i see that that is the most seriously flocked tree i have ever seen in my life!
Jayne, I love you style!! I'm serious! That tree matches the feel of your house, I would DIE to see it! Can you keep it up until February/March so Jenn and I can see it?
Seriously beautiful!!!!!
So, wait, does it snow in your house? I mean, you've got a contractor for a husband and he can't fix that?
Cute, Jayne! I am dying to see that back and white piece under your tree--a rug? It looks like something fabulous!
Hope you are feeling alright--SO CLOSE to being done!! So excited for you.
I LOVE the tree Jayne! It is so so pretty! ARe you a professional?!
XOXO
I love that village. The tree looks great too.
I love that village. The tree looks great too.
i'm so impressed. it all looks great!
Post a Comment