Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby's New Car Seat
It came! I was excited to get this new car seat for the baby. I fell in love with this fabric when I saw it so I had to have it.
Thanks mom, for spending 5 hours in the fabric store with me!


9 comments:

Meg and T.J. said...

So cute! Can we go fabric shopping together?! I LOVE it.

Amanda C. said...

HECKA CUTE!

Anderson's said...

That is so dang cute! I love Heather Baily fabric. You and Jek are making me want to have another baby so I can get a car seat like that.

JENNIFRO said...

Why on EARTH didn't I do things CUTER!!!!!

That is to die for!

Up in Bubbles said...

How long did it take to get made? That is so cute. I would love to get somthing like this for my last buckaroo but I won't know what kind of fabric to get till after the baby.
Jennifer it is never to late to get this for you. There is one more up there waiting for this darling carseat.
Jayne now post a pic of you dang it.

Ashley Smith said...

LOVE IT! Baby shopping and planning is the best!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Jaaaaaayne I want to see a picture! Only 25 days left!!! :)

Dayna said...

Jayne! Thanks for your comment. I just got caught up on your blog-- you are having a baby next week??!! Holy cow that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. You are gonna be a cute mom.

I have to tell you... if we are having a girl we are naming her Jayne. My middle name is Jane and I think its pretty to add a Y (like my name). Thought you might want to know.. your name is a winner! (sorry mitch if you read this).

Your blog is cute- and freakin' A your home is adorable!!! I love all your decorations. Fun catching up on your life- good luck with your coming baby, we'll be checking your blog soon for pics!

jill said...

JAYNE!!!! THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!