Thursday, January 8, 2009

Large and In Charge~
______________________
Many people have asked me to post a picture of me pregnant. Well here it is. And that is one of the only pregnant pics I have. I might regret it one day, but... maybe not. I am not the type that thinks being pregnant is so cute. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and it is AMAZING, but I can think of ALOT cuter things in life :)
ENJOY!


20 comments:

Mitch said...

i think they wanted to see it with the shirt DOWN. No one would ever want to see that thing. Your belly button can poke someone eye out.

Up in Bubbles said...

Jayne,
Next time dont listen to people! All they want to see is if your belly button is as big or bigger than theirs. By the looks of it I thought you were having twins.

Just kidding you look good and I can't wait to another another niece.

JM

Jek said...

I can't believe really how small it looks. Big, but not crazy. It looks good and normal. all that is missing is jon's big manly hands around it now. Brave soul, but i think that you look great and you will be glad you have that picture.
JEK

jill said...

You look GREAT Jayne!!!!!!!!!

JENNIFRO said...

I can't wait to see the photo shoot that Mitch does of his wifey one day.......he will EAT those words! So funny though...it probably is a little shocking for baby brother to see you like that! You aren't big at all sweet sister--you look great. CANNOT wait to see you....and baby chick of course.

Amanda C. said...

I hate you. You look GREAT! I'd like to know where all the stretch marks are! My stomach looks like a dang cat used me as a scratching post! Very pretty!

Jayne Layne said...

Mitch, next time I see you, I am going to hug you with my shirt up.

Dayna said...

I actually can't wait to start showing. Is that crazy? I think you look so cute!!!! Ditto on the stretch marks lucky girl.

Ashley Smith said...

Love the belly! You'll be glad you have that picture!! She's coming so soon...whooohoo!

I was raised in a barn said...

you look awesome jayne!! You will be glad you have it. It nice when you get you belly back to normal and see how far you have come (i am still working on that-2nd one is a lot harder) You are so close!! I wish i was there to get the bare belly hug ;) loves!

A and L said...

you are crazy! you are so small for 38 weeks.

Katie Gourdin said...

You look amazing!!!! I wish I were closer so I could see that cute baby girl when she arrives. You are so a cute and trendy prego :)

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

You look so cute Jayne. I can't wait to see this little baby. She's going to be so precious. And I'm really excited to be able to hang out more cause you won't be at work all the time...yay!

Anonymous said...

I am one who wanted to see a photo of you. I was hoping for a bit bigger. You still look beautiful. You look like you haven't put hardly any weight on. It is just not fair you Millers never are big. I can't wait to see the babe. Thanks for the photo. Kel

A and L said...

this is your last night NOT being a mom! can you tell i'm freaking out?

Stacy said...

Jayne,
No Naomi tonight? My kids have each asked this question a few times today. We are so excited to meet her, we can hardly wait. You look great!!!!!!! We love you!
Stacy

Stacy said...

Jayne,
No Naomi tonight? My kids have each asked this question a few times today. We are so excited to meet her, we can hardly wait. You look great!!!!!!! We love you!
Stacy

The Zeediks said...

you look amazing and the look on your face is priceless! HA!

The Zeediks said...

wait... have you now had the babe?

Life these days...... said...

jayne...haha i felt the same way! I didnt take one picture of me being prego! (expect my baby showers my sisters did, & i couldve killed them) i hated seeing the pics! but i loved being pregnant! lol You though, look gorgous! =)