SHE IS HERE!
______________________________________
Our precious baby was born on Thursday morning at 7:02am weighing in at 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measuring 21 inches long. She is the cutest thing ever and we couldn't love her more. We brought her home today and are excited to finally be a family!
The new Dad
With Grandma Miller
He couldn't be crazier about her. It is so fun to see.
16 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS!! She is sooooo cute Jayne!! She looks so perfect!! My favorite thing is to see Chris with the kids. You will now love Jon in a whole new way. I hope you recover well. Take it easy and don't go up and down any stairs (learn from my mistake. You are such a cute Mom!
CONGRATULATIONS Jon and Jayne!!! Naomi is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see you all!!!
WoW!!!!!!!! She is just absolutely darling and precious!!!!! i love her already. she looks like you a lot!!!!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, SO CUTE. You must be having so much fun- congratulations!
I cannot get over how gorgeous she is!! I really mean it. I seriously cannot wait to visit you and am sooo glad it's around the corner. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Oh, she is absolutely beautiful.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! congratulations!!!!!
Oh Jayne. She is... I have no words. She is just so precious. I just remember that time and how I felt so honored to be in my daughter's presence. I believe that they bring a little piece of heaven with them when they come. She is perfection! Seriously a perfect little being. I am so excited and happy for you and Jon. Enjoy her they grow so fast!
Oh my gosh she is beautiful and just perfect. I wish so bad I could hold her. You two make darling babies. Congratualtions! I love the name also. Hope everything is going well and that you recover quick. Keep us posted and the pictures coming.
Thought I better let you know I have stolen all your pictures. She is sooooo precious and beautiful I can't stop thinking of her. She is an angel. I just love watching you and Jon with her. You two are so cute!!! What a miracle and a wonder!. Cherish the moments and days ahead and enjoy this sweet time with your Mom and Dad. GOOD JOB JON AND JAYNE. Now you've discovered why we love you so much.
Sandy/Mom
p.s. love your beautiful Mom and Dad
Jayne she is beautiful! It is so fun to see a dad with his little girl. Ryan is so tender towards Andi-I love it.
Aunt jayne not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute!!!!!!How about a fair bargain. 50-100.pretty good Deal huh.
she is little to be in the mailbox.he.he.I love you be safe.
natalie
markoff P.S. just a joke
She really is beautiful! Please post how you're feeling and doing as a mommy.
Congrats!! She looks like you in those picture.
I just love Natalie's comment.
Post a Comment