Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Could Just Eat Her...

Little Naomi has her days and nights mixed up. She is literally asleep all day long, and only takes cat naps throughout the night. I can tell this might get a little bit tiresome, but how can I be mad to pull a tiny little baby from her bassinet each night to snuggle?? She is the sweetest thing ever.




She had a little accident when daddy was changing her.

21 comments:

Up in Bubbles said...

You guys she is a DOLL!!! I am so excited that she is finally here. It is so exciting to have little ones again in the fam. 4 youngsters in 4 months WOW... The OBX house is going to be the quietest house on the block. Congrats and give her a big hug and kiss from the East coast Miller's. By the way was the accident the one she had while we were on the phone? just curious.

Up in Bubbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Smith said...

OH MY GOSH! She is absolutely beautiful! Way to go! I can't wait to meet her in person!!!

Jek said...

My jaw is hanging wide open. She is absolutely the cutest little girl. I can't even think who she looks like now. It is crazy. I love her love her love her!

Kendrick and Karlee Passey said...

Hey Jayne.. Your baby is simply beautiful!! Congrats!

jill said...

SHE is GORGEOUS!!! SO sweet! I just want to cuddle her!!! Ship her out!!!

kamille frey said...

congrats jayne. me and my mom just can't get over how beautiful she is!

Amanda C. said...

Aw! More Pics! More Pics! More Pics! I am greedy! Yeah Daisy did the same thing sleeping at first. Just sleep when she sleeps. That worked for me! She is a doll face munchkin fudge pie! mmmmm!

Life these days...... said...

JAYNE!!!! She is the prettiest new born! OH she is sooooo beautiful! congrats,i hope all of you are doing well!! =)

SaraBerry said...

Congrats! She is so darling. I loved it when they woke up at night. It's so quite and the perfect time to snuggle a sweet baby. I'm so jealous! Enjoy every moment! Love Ya!

JENNIFRO said...

WHY AM I NOT THERE!!!! No offense but why is she using a binky half the size of her face? Is this the new trend. Are you against the traditional NUK? Seriously...clue me in here.

She is a darling little beauty. I love her!!! You remind me of Kate Hudson--do people ever tell you that?

alexis said...

you are SO right. i want to eat her to. i can honestly say she is one of the cutest babies i have ever seen in my life! congrats!

ps. call mary jane when you're up in the night. i'm sure she would be awake to chat. :)

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

i LOVE my new baby niece so much!!!!!!!!! we agree with you we could just eat her she is sooooo perfect!

Meg and T.J. said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby! There is nothing in this world like a new born baby. I am so happy for you guys Jayne!XOXO

jill said...

She has such big eyes! SHe's SO CUTE!!!

CJMsquared+6 said...

You don't know me, but I was in your parents ward after you had already moved out. I ran across your blog and couldn't help but pass along some advice that my mom gave to me when my second had her days and nights mixed up. If you are breastfeeding, drink caffine until noon, none after that, for about three days and your little one will turn her days and nights back around!! Good luck. She is a beautiful baby!

funkitup said...

Jayne, Congrats! All the little girls have had little girls! Do I have more wrinkles yet? I love to see it though! She is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats to you and hopefully you don't mind that I stocked your blog through Amanda's! Love you, Kim

A and L said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to come see her again.

Hopefully you guys get your days and nights figured out soon.

Jared West said...

Jayne!! Congratulations! She is such a PRETTY baby, of course! I LOVE your bassinet! So jealous! I'm so happy for you guys!

Bryce and Brit said...

jayne she is adorable. she looks so much like your hubby. you are going to be such a great mommy. btw, i love the bassinet.

The Zeediks said...

Naomi is so so so beautiful! The picture of her gazing as you sing is to die for. I can just tell you are obsessed. Can you even believe it!?
But seriously she is really really pretty. She looks so perfect and sweet! I can't wait to see her!