My Baby Lady
I actually don't mind blogging now that I have something fun to blog about... I know most people really don't want to see pictures of just kids, but I've got to keep my family connected to this sweet little thing. Naomi was so cute today that I couldn't resist breaking out the camera and taking a few shots. She is such a good baby, I have hardly yet to hear a real cry from her, just little grunts and groans (sometimes very loud), but they are so cute. We took her to Dr. last week and she is back up to her birth weight, which is good, and she is in the 83 percentile for her heighth. She is super tall! I love this little chick.
11 comments:
ohh, first to comment! Ok, I knew you were going to have a beautiful baby, but seriously?! She is so gorgeous! Although, she'd probably be even cuter with 14 braids in her hair...
That girl is so freakin cute! I'm glad i finally have a niece living next to me that i can see on a normal basis. Alexis was the closest i had ever come to that before now. Well, Jenn's house i guess counts too. But that wasn't my permanent home. I need to be the uncle that spoils her and let's her drive his car when she's just ten years old. Now if only i had some money to spoil her wiiiith......
Hi Jane its Kayla (King) Gallagher, I found your blog off your sister Jessica's Wow your baby is so pretty!! congrats!!
Jayne she is just soooooo darling.
I can't wait to see her again. Get down here.
MOM
Jayne, she is TOO cute!! I think that second one looks just like Mitch. For sure she looks like your side of the family. So freaking cute!! POst all the pictures you want- never gets old to me. You look great by the way!
What a beauty! She is precious!!!
btw- You look amazing.
She's gorgeous! I'm happy she's such a good baby too. You should also post how you're doing, feeling and how being a mommy is.
Gorgeous!!! One more week!!!! I cannot wait to kiss on her!
I stole all your pictures again. Just when I think she can't get one speck cuter - SHE DOES!!!! It was sooooooo fun being with you two all day yesterday. Do it again soon.
Love ya,
Sandy
answer your phone so i can come see you again, or i'll show up on your doorstep!
Jayne she is so so so BEAUTIFUL! Honestly I can't wait to meet her. I'm really excited to play with the babe's at the park this summer. I'm feeling great so I would love to come see her this week! Lets keep in touch! By the way I know how tired you are so if you want to take a nap when I come I would be so happy to just hold her!!!!
XOXO, Meg
Post a Comment