Update for Daddy
I am in Vegas this week with my family... Poor Jon misses his baby so much so these pictures and updates are for him...
Naomi has finally started smiling for real. She smiled six times today, three of which when i was playing patti cake...her new favorite game! She also has definitely found her voice. It is crazy to see her changing over night. She is SO demanding all of a sudden (I wonder where she gets it) if she wants to be fed, she wants to be fed NOW. She is just now getting out of the complete new born stage and is knowing what she wants. Oh and she hasn't slept one night since we have been here.
Her favorite bather.... Grandma
13 comments:
Naomi couldn't be cuter and I couldn't miss her more. Jayne is never allowed to leave out of town with her again. what a great post! Those pictures could not be cuter and those babies are absolutely darling! She looks so cute in those outfits! I am really glad you got them. Mom is right everyone looked so good and Jayne looks like a complete doll. What a cute family. Give them all kisses for me.
We are missing out here. Lucky Grandma Karen! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE BRING HER BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU,
SANDY
P.S. TELL YOUR CUTE FAMILY "HI"
She is so yummy and you are so dang sweet for posting pictures for your hubby. I love these pictures, she is so beautiful.
How do I love her.....let me count the ways.
She's so stinkin' cute Jayne!!! I hope Vegas is fun!! Love her outfit!! Soo precious!
MMM she is as smooth as butter!
She is seriously SO CUTE!!! I MISS her!!
Jayne- she is perfect! We really need to get her and Gigi together for a play-date. And you look GREAT! Congrats on your adorable babe!
Naomi is just beautiful, Jayne!!! Congrats to you both! (I love her name! :) - Christensens
she is so cute, and that onesie is darling!
i am feeling bad for how gigantic those flowers are. i hope she's not choking on them! sorry naomi.
she is super adorable though.
I am absolutely dying over her Jayne!!! She is amazing and the most beautiful baby ever! I love her cute little outfit!
Post a Comment