good advice. I've tried it too... but where are the pics of the baby??? Hmm?? Once you are a mommy you have to include a post of your baby in every post! :)
K,not to freak you out or anything but I heard on the news that people were claiming they'd lost their sense of smell from using Zicam. I haven't checked it on snopes and we all know that the news isn't always accurate but just FYI.
6 comments:
good advice. I've tried it too... but where are the pics of the baby??? Hmm?? Once you are a mommy you have to include a post of your baby in every post! :)
K,not to freak you out or anything but I heard on the news that people were claiming they'd lost their sense of smell from using Zicam. I haven't checked it on snopes and we all know that the news isn't always accurate but just FYI.
Kelley said that she'd heard the same thing as Trimble. I'm glad you're feeling better! LOVe ya!
Kiss the baby for me, and I don't mean Jon. ;)
Remember what dad calls it..."ziSCAM"
ha ha ha if it worked for aunt jayne it better work for
me
natalie
markoff
Good job listening! I know best.
Post a Comment