KEEPING UP!
I have been trying to be better at taking pictures lately, mainly so I have enough for our Christmas book that I am doing each year..... Not so fun when pickens are slim.
It is so crazy to think that in two months our family of three will be a family of four. I keep feeling bad that Naomi will feel left out, but Jon reassures me that she wouldn't allow that regardless..... true! She is not the "back-burner" type child, she will let you know if things aren't going according to her plan.
Nothing much has really been going on with us. I am getting bigger, but have managed to stay smaller than I was with Naomi THANK GOODNESS! I do still have two months left though, so serious poundage could still happen.... cross those digis that it doesn't.
Weather is going back and forth so we have been getting out as much as possible, especially when it is sunny. Jon is building a shed for Rob. It has actually been nice to smell him after. As crazy as that sounds, I have missed the smell of his hard working days (not the same as an office job).
She asks for her Lella dress (Cinderella). Doesn't stay on long, just long enough to look in the mirror play around for a minute, and do a few turns.
Hard at work. Just like the good ol days
I thought Naomi looked cute for church today so I wanted a picture.....
I was showered and feeling decent as well so I thought I should take a pregnancy pic.... probably the first one actually??
The other day Jon said something that made me laugh so hard....
Me: "I really want the dr to measure my stomach cause I feel like my stomach is bigger than 28 weeks"
Jon: "Honestly, I want the Dr. to measure your butt, because I swear it is three feet LONG"
I was laughing so hard, i guess I had been lounging in my G's too much and my bootay was not looking so hot. Reminds me so much of this:

9 comments:
Jayne, in 2010 you did 7 whole blog posts. As of today you have done 4 in 2011. That is almost half of last year so..... good job! Finn likes to look and so do I. Naomi looked so cute today I contemplated a kidnapping.... but I wouldn't want to worry the prego so.. we resisted.
Your butt looks hot in those jeans.
Perhaps the love birds can have a play date this week? Whattcha doin?!
Great pics of all of you. Naomi looks so, so cute! Jayne - you look tiny. You look beautiful as ever. Jon looks happy building. Keep those pictures coming. We love them - you too.
You can always count on the doting grandmothers to comment 'cause we miss all of you so much. Naomi's pictures are just soooo cute. You and Jon aren't so bad either. lol
Keep 'em coming.
1. Your butt looks great
2. I wish I had your butt
3. I love your hair and think I might do that since I have four inches of re-growth (no joke)
4. How did you do it?
5. Naomi is too cute for words
6. I miss the smell of Joe working construction too
7. You look FANTASTIC! WOW!
8. I miss you guys
9. I love that you update your blog, I do not...
10. I can't beleive you are going to have another baby and we won't live down the street :( saddddd!
LOVE YOU!!!!!
Sorry I spelled believe wrong... My bad!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!! What are you having? You look awesome, is that a maternity dress? It's darling. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy
Not ONLY have you been posting, but you've changed the name and face of your blog! Wow! Very cute posts. I laughed my 3 foot butt off as well when you told me what Jon said the other day! So freaking funny! Pregnancy does make them go long for some sick reason. Great photos and write ups! Keep em coming! XO
You look REALLY good!! Oh Jon, you and Rob are such fun husbands! I too LOVE to smell Jon especially when he's bathed in dust from a project on me land..
I am so excited that you are blogging lady. It has majorly been on my back burner too. But it is so funny and totally makes me miss you. You look amazing!! and I love Naomi so much! She is so stinking cute! I love her smile, I love her running. I just think she is adorable. xoxo
Post a Comment