look at all those blonde's! What a cute family and what a fun trip-I love NYC and would love to go again. I still haven't seen wicked, but i really want to. You look beautiful Jayne!
You tryin to one up me on the blog decor? Is that why you haven't called me today? You think your holdin this over my head? Wasn't mom so funny today when she handed you off like a baton in a relay?
3 comments:
look at all those blonde's! What a cute family and what a fun trip-I love NYC and would love to go again. I still haven't seen wicked, but i really want to. You look beautiful Jayne!
You tryin to one up me on the blog decor? Is that why you haven't called me today? You think your holdin this over my head? Wasn't mom so funny today when she handed you off like a baton in a relay?
Your hair is long!
Post a Comment