Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've been tagged.....

Meme: Life-fixing classes
Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.

Considering I love learning but don't like school all that much this should be interesting...

Book of Mormon 101: I would love for Jon and I to take a religion class. I used to go to institute every now and then and have to admit I LOVED IT! I really learned so much, so if I could I would love to learn more about the BofM

Cake Decorating: 101 I want to learn how to decorate cakes so bad! I loved my wedding cake and loved searching for the perfect wedding cake. The whole time I wished I knew how to make something pink and gorgeous!

Music (mainly piano) 101: I love the piano, there is nothing more gorgeous than a depressing song on the piano that makes you want to ball like a baby. I am planning on taking lessons but if there was a class that would guarantee me to be a pro, I would be there no matter what! It would be fun to take this class with my mommy. She would keep my encouraged to keep trying!

Re-upholstery 920: Notice the high number on this one?? This means I REALLY would love to take a class and learn how to upholster my own furniture. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THIS COURSE WITH: Jessica, Kelley, Jill, Jennifer. My sisters that share in my same style we would have a blast and learn from each others individual style. My style is a little unique and it just seems like I can't find anything that great in Utah. I love antique stores and that is mainly where I shop (that or a garage sale). I would love to turn people's junk into my treasure with a beautiful new fabric.

Cooking 101: My poor husband... I really believe him when he says he loves what I cook, the problem is... I never cook. If I had out of this world recipes that were easy and fun to make, I am sure I would do it more. All of my recipes come from my dad, which I must admit, they are great, and delicious! I would love to learn how to mix foods and create a recipe from scratch to create something unique and delish. This class would definitely be shared with my Dad.

That was fun Kelley, makes you realize there are alot of things out there that would be fun to learn to do. Maybe I should try some of it :)

I tag: Amanda Cheeks, Jenna Layne, Lindsay Grow, Megan Riskas, Jennifer Markoff

3 comments:

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

Thanks for the tag Jaynie but I don't think I could think of that many classes your answers were so cute except I want to be included in the re-upholstering(not sure that I spelled that right)class and the cake decorating you are such a doll and I am so grateful to have you in my family! love Ya!

Up in Bubbles said...

I never thought of cake decorating or re-upholstering class, those would both be great. I Need to recover my kitchen chairs and I have the material I justs don't have the guts to get started. I also just watched the most amazing cake decorating show. You can't beleive what they can do these days. BOM class is also needed for me and John. Good classes.

The Zeediks said...

Love that you said there's nothing better than a good depressing piano song!