Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tagged Again!

Rules: List six habits facts/habits yourself. Try to find ones you haven't already posted about:

1) I can eat 24/7. My brain doesn't communicate to my stomach that it is full until about 20 bites too late... Hence my constant "i want to throw up feeling"

2) I used to play the drums and was first chair in Junior High (big accomplishment)

3) I am actually quite athletic. I pick up on sports easy and actually would enjoy playing them more if I had any friends!

4) I LOVE LOVE LOVE making my house cute. There are so many things I want to do! I am in the process of redoing my bedroom. Standy by I will post pictures... It may look like a circus :)

5) I was arrested in Panama for a few hours. One of the scariest times of my life... For sure thought I was going to get raped or something.

6) I want an aqua convertible 1967 (if they even made them that year) Mustang, with white leather seats.

I tag: Jessica Nicol, Jamie Snider, Liz Rigby, Kelley Miller

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Thanks for the tag Jayne! These things are always so fun :) I love to learn more about people. I have finished mine if you would like to check in out.

I was raised in a barn said...

arrested in Panama!!??? I want details!!