We just got back from NY the other day it let me tell you it was so fun! We surprised Jon's mom for her 60th birthday. She knew she was going but she had no idea anyone else was going. We were waiting at Tavern on the Green already seated, and the hostess brought her and Ray (her husband) back to our table... She was very shocked. It was a great and fun surprise. Anyway New York was a blast. I love that place. We really had so much fun. Take a look at our pics. Oh and we went to WICKED... that was my second time and it was WONDERFUL!
Jon and I at dinner at The View on top of the Marriott. The restaurant rotates so you get a view of the whole city.
Everyone leaving OZ. Wicked is so unreal!
3 comments:
That looks like so much stinkin fun. I want to go so bad. I have heard the best things about Wicked. I need to go. Bri and I are thinking of going for our 5 year anniversary and your blog just boosted my excitement for New York!! Who are Jon's siblings? Everyone looks alike!!
Jayne. You Turd! No fair! NY looked so fun and I am so jelous! Lets get together we miss you love birds!
Hey Jayne and Jon. What a cute blog. I'm sorry we missed the wedding! I can't believe how everyone has grown up. If you ever hit Albuquerque in your travels your invited to stay in the loudest house you will ever hear! Love, Sara PS check out www.brillfamily-sarab.blogspot.com
Post a Comment