Friday, November 23, 2007

HAVE YOU SEEN IT???

Okay so my sisters and I went to see a movie called Bella last week while I was in Vegas. IT WAS SO SO GOOD. It is sort of an Independant film so there hasn't been tons of hype about it, but it is compared to a Its a Beautiful Life and it is # 1 movie out right now... I think, I read that somewhere. Anyways, I suggest you see it. It really is so freaking good, with just a really good message.

An international soccer star (Eduardo Verástegui) is on his way to sign a multi-million dollar contract when something happens that brings his career to an abrupt end. A waitress (Tammy Blanchard), struggling to make it in New York City, discovers something about herself that she's unprepared for. In one irreversible moment, their lives are turned upside down...until an impetuous action brings them together and turns an ordinary day into an unforgettable experience. Once a famous athlete, and now a cook at his brother's Mexican restaurant, José has retreated from the world but he recognizes something in Nina, a young waitress, and reaches out to her. In the course of a single day, he not only confronts his past but shows her how the healing power of a family can help her embrace the future.





If for anything else, go for the characters......

7 comments:

jill said...

I MADE THE CUT! I'm so excited to be on your list! I like what you've done with the place! You should put pictures of your house up. Be sure Jennifer couldn't say enough about how cute it is. I love this. Thanks for your nice comments it was SO fun to see that you had been to visit.

Love you!!
Jill

jill said...

I don't know why it won't say that I made a comment on your blog, what if you never see this? Helllllp!
Jill

jill said...

Jayne, beautiful illustration of you is breathtaking. He sure captured you. Ha HA. That was so freaking funny! I also loved the comment that Jek made on Nov. 13th about mom handing you off like a baton in a relay... good times, good times.

Jill

jill said...

Jayne, time to update your blog.
Loves,
Jill

Kass Martin said...

Hey there lady. I lost all the numbers on my phone. Will you email me or leave it on a blog comment? kitkassbar@yahoo.com. I feel so helpless. And Kelsi's too?

Kass Martin said...

Yeah, he is amazing. I would have to see the film to put him up there with our August Rush love but he's pretty dang unbelievable. Oh, the eyes. Whoo!

The Zeediks said...

Wowsers.. How bout that guy! I've been trying to remember the name of the movie you said to see. I'm so glad I was checking out your blog tonight! Can't wait to see it!!